The role of the Sales Executive will support the business development and growth initiatives for the U.S. Western Region. The primary focus will be on increasing sales to the Western Class 1 Railroads and Transits with primary focus on Union Pacific, BNSF and West Coast Transit Authorities. This individual will report directly to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
Highlighted below are the ideal background, experience, education, and personal attributes that will be utilized to evaluate and recruit the new sales executive:
• Ten (10) plus years of progressive sales experience. A strong working knowledge of railroad signaling equipment is strongly preferred.
• The candidate should be knowledgeable of technical issues relating to signaling equipment and be able to work well with engineers and product designers.
• A track record of meeting and exceeding sales objectives.
• Ideal candidates will have a well-developed “network” and relationships within prospective target customer base and business partners.
• Ideally the person will be located near Pittsburgh, PA. Location considerations given based on candidate’s experience and proximity to customers.
Why Work for Vossloh?
Vossloh provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Vossloh complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
No recruiters please.